Inspired from your writings, me and my wife used to do forgiveness – to forgive and be forgiven once a day 3 times in a row, the wording of which includes our ancestors who are no more on this earth plane, and to all known / unknown to whom knowingly or unknowingly we did some wrong or they had done to us.
Since two days, I have dreamed of my sister, who passed away 15 years back and my maternal grandmother when I was a kid.
What that indicates? Do they have some wishes left to be fulfilled? I wish to help them if the matter is so. What can I do? It means they have not taken birth again due to whatever the reason?
- Visualize a Silver Equilateral Triangle in front of you.
- Just think about them, and command within, “I Release all the memories of their unfulfilled desires, all their unfulfilled expectations into this Triangle”.
- Call Sun god, “Sun god! Fill up this triangle. Transform all the unaligned incomplete energy frequencies into Light and Love.”
- Say, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light” for 3 minutes.
- When you are chanting the above, visualize the triangle turning into Orange, Red, Blue, Violet, Yellow and Green (one after another).
- Visualize the Green Triangle coming into your heart centre and becoming a Star of David.
- From there, visualize green filling up the entire body.
- While visualizing chant, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light”
FYI the above mentioned technique is part of Reiki Past Life healing.
If you handle your fear and insecurity inside you!!!
I called Balakumar as my husband had an issue at office. He passed a remark about one of women colleagues who works with the board of directors in the staff cafeteria. This reached her through someone and she was very angry and upset.
She mailed this to my husband. When my husband tried to call her to apologize, she messaged saying she was too upset to attend to his call. My husband immediately got extremely perturbed and called me up to tell me that he might lose his job or face serious consequences because of his loose talk.
Balakumar asked me to draw a 4 petal flower on a paper, rotate it with my hand in the clock wise direction and say my husband’s name basic chakra is rotating clock-wise at a normal size and optimal speed. I kept doing this and after some time drew the same on my left palm and rotated with my right palm as my son kept taking the paper away.
Naran told me that we had to only handle the fear and insecurity element. Within 2 days, the lady called my husband and told him to make his interesting jokes and remarks in her presence, so that she could enjoy it as well.