Question to Naran
I am managing my family of four, including my wife and widowed father. Due to my economic constraint, I had taken some loans. Both my wife and my father knew my financial situation very well.
Meanwhile, last week, my father sold some ancestral property that belongs to my grand-parents. Even though as per law, I had to get that share, my father wanted to keep the money for himself, without having any regards for my financial situation – which includes taking care of him. I don’t know how to explain to him.
Answer by Naran
I think your father is misusing your goodwill. As a (Bach Flower) Centaury person, you don’t know how to handle this situation. Do the following technique, which is part of the Chakra Balancing exercise followed by Reiki practitioners:
1. Keep your left hand on your Solar Plexus chakra and right hand on the Heart Chakra
2. Chant the mantra, “Rum Yum”
Next day Ashok called Naran and said, “My father approached me and told me that he would like give me enough money to pay back all my loans. If I say I am flabbergasted, it would be an understatement”.
A Centaury person is a weak-willed person. He will be used by others and treated like a door-mat, others having no concern for him. The Solar Plexus would be weak for a weak-willed person.
The right hand is the giving hand, while the left hand is the receiving hand. Thus, energy from the heart fills up the solar plexus.
When there is a person ready for manipulation, then there will be a person to manipulate. As the Solar Plexus is strengthened, automatically the opposite person can’t manipulate.
To know how to do Chakra Balancing then please check out this blog: https://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/chakra-balancing-%e2%80%93-benefits-and-instructions/
If you want to learn Reiki, there is a workshop this Friday:
Reiki Workshop for Beginners, Feb 2011
By Naran S. Balakumar
Reiki Level I and II, including symbols from Traditional Reiki as well as Karuna Reiki
Date: 25th February 2011, 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM
Venue: New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634
Participation Fee: Rs. 1,500/-
Benefits of Doing Chakra Balancing
Daily use of balancing the Chakras will clear all the Unwanted Emotions and Thoughts. This will help you to start leading a Life of Love dictated by Divinity, which is the Unconditional Love flowing from the Heart Chakra.
- This position balances the mind and body. The mind is re-linked with the body.
- The pity is we are always attached with body. The security is in the basic chakra. Instead of finding the security here, the mind travels to so many places, relates with so many, doing so many things, without understanding the importance of the basic chakra.
- All your resources for security are here. Where do you go? This place will help us first to be with the body and in the long term we will feel secured.
- Bach Flower Remedy Cerato is also for insecurity. Out of insecurity, he goes and consults people.
- A feeling of stability and security is created inside the person.
- Whenever there is fear, spend more time on this position in addition to other chakras.
- To reduce fat
- To reduce temptation
- Balances desires and manifestation and bridges the gap between desire and manifestation. Then you will desire what is about to manifest, and whatever manifests you will be able to accept it completely.
- To improve peripheral circulation
- To dissipate anger.
- Merges the Ego and Pride with the Heart.
- Mind submits to heart.
- A total relaxation will set in as Love flows from the Heart filling up all the Cells, Organs, Chakras and the auric field.
- One hand above eye brows and another on the bottom of the back: third-eye chakra and root chakra
- One hand on the throat and another one below the navel: throat chakra and Hara chakra
- One hand on the chest and another one below ribs and above the navel: heart chakra and solar plexus chakra
- Corresponding fingers of both the hands touching each other on the chest: heart chakra
One to three minutes in each position and spend equal time in each position.
Chant the following affirmations in each position:
- “I Release All the Past”
- “I Am at Peace”
- “Divinity Takes Care of My Future”
Previous Post: Temperamental Christe
A German woman, by name Christe approached Annai Yoga Center – managed by Shobana, to solve her emotional problems (she was taking anti-depressant medication).
She described herself as a highly sensitive person, temperamental, easily getting upset and irritated.
She was leading her life with irritation, annoyance, aversion and intolerance. Since she was about to leave Chennai, India, in three days’ time, she asked Shobana to teach her simple yoga exercises.
Shobana consulted Naran. He told her that chakra balancing alone would be enough for Christe. In addition, she could learn about Attitude of Gratitude too.
Attitude of Gratitude
She thanked mentally her friends, relatives, and the people with whom she was angry and averse.
She thanked for all the events that happened.
She thanked her parents, teachers and all those who were part of her life.
Finally, she thanked god for giving this life.
Her First Experience of Love
She was staying with about twenty people in a dormitory. Most of them were quite younger to her.
She was so tired and wanted to sleep. However, the people around here were so noisy, that she could not sleep at all.
She was about to shout at them and tell them to keep quiet.
She remembered the thanking exercise then. Therefore, she thanked all of them.
When she finished saying her thanks, she opened her eyes. She was surprised to see that everybody had gone inside to sleep.
She thanked God and had a nice sleep that night.
Her Parting Words
Next day, she came to the yoga center with a paper in hand. She has written the following in the paper:
I feel so light. I am laughing after so many years.
I feel some warm energy coming into my heart through my head.
I saw a bright light in my head.
I feel taller and bigger.
I feel all my unwanted emotions are going deep down into the earth. I feel that my feet’s is firmly in place on the ground.
I have never felt so good for so many years.
A new life has begun for me!
Christies doesn’t know Reiki. One need not know Reiki to do Chakra Balancing. Though Chakra Balancing is a common practice among Reiki Practitioners.
Next Post: How to do Chakra Balancing