Please refer the article ‘Turn the anger away” here: https://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/turn-the-anger-away/
When you are angry, your solar plexus chakra will be rotating in the anti-clock wise direction. A chakra is nothing but an energy centre, through which one expresses positive emotions and negative emotions, by way of spinning clock-wise or anti-clock-wise.
If any chakra circulates on the clockwise direction, it will create a positive effect. However, if it rotates on the anti-clockwise side, it will create negative effect(s) on you. Please read the blog to gain some more information on Chakras: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/doing-it-the-right-way/
Whenever a chakra rotates clockwise, it will receive energy from the Universal Divine Energy or Cosmic Energy – the one that is within and around us. When chakra rotates in the opposite direction, instead of receiving the universal energy, it will send out the unwanted outside – in this case anger. Then a person projects the energy of anger outside, attracting events that will further aggravate one’s anger.
If there is a quarrel or unnecessary entanglement, just before the incident, the solar plexus rotates anticlockwise, without us knowing about it. We may think that the opposite person is unnecessarily creating problems. Therefore, when you expect a quarrel anywhere with any person, instead of blaming him, mentally command your chakras to rotate clock-wise with optimum speed. It is only intention and visualisation. Instead of seeing outside, we see inside and correct our energy centres.
Please note here that each of the chakras has to rotate at a specific speed, neither fast nor slow. That’s why we command them to run at an optimum speed.
Anger is generated from the Solar Plexus chakra, which is one of the seven chakras. It is below the chest and above your navel. The heart chakra is in the middle of the chest, a centre from which love flows in and out. So when both the chakras are rotated, and been commanded to spin at an optimum speed, the anger is dissipated and love is created. Love attracts Love.
Compiled from Naran’s lectures
Question to Naran
I am managing my family of four, including my wife and widowed father. Due to my economic constraint, I had taken some loans. Both my wife and my father knew my financial situation very well.
Meanwhile, last week, my father sold some ancestral property that belongs to my grand-parents. Even though as per law, I had to get that share, my father wanted to keep the money for himself, without having any regards for my financial situation – which includes taking care of him. I don’t know how to explain to him.
Answer by Naran
I think your father is misusing your goodwill. As a (Bach Flower) Centaury person, you don’t know how to handle this situation. Do the following technique, which is part of the Chakra Balancing exercise followed by Reiki practitioners:
1. Keep your left hand on your Solar Plexus chakra and right hand on the Heart Chakra
2. Chant the mantra, “Rum Yum”
Next day Ashok called Naran and said, “My father approached me and told me that he would like give me enough money to pay back all my loans. If I say I am flabbergasted, it would be an understatement”.
A Centaury person is a weak-willed person. He will be used by others and treated like a door-mat, others having no concern for him. The Solar Plexus would be weak for a weak-willed person.
The right hand is the giving hand, while the left hand is the receiving hand. Thus, energy from the heart fills up the solar plexus.
When there is a person ready for manipulation, then there will be a person to manipulate. As the Solar Plexus is strengthened, automatically the opposite person can’t manipulate.
To know how to do Chakra Balancing then please check out this blog: https://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/chakra-balancing-%e2%80%93-benefits-and-instructions/
If you want to learn Reiki, there is a workshop this Friday:
Reiki Workshop for Beginners, Feb 2011
By Naran S. Balakumar
Reiki Level I and II, including symbols from Traditional Reiki as well as Karuna Reiki
Date: 25th February 2011, 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM
Venue: New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634
Participation Fee: Rs. 1,500/-
Benefits of Doing Chakra Balancing
Daily use of balancing the Chakras will clear all the Unwanted Emotions and Thoughts. This will help you to start leading a Life of Love dictated by Divinity, which is the Unconditional Love flowing from the Heart Chakra.
- This position balances the mind and body. The mind is re-linked with the body.
- The pity is we are always attached with body. The security is in the basic chakra. Instead of finding the security here, the mind travels to so many places, relates with so many, doing so many things, without understanding the importance of the basic chakra.
- All your resources for security are here. Where do you go? This place will help us first to be with the body and in the long term we will feel secured.
- Bach Flower Remedy Cerato is also for insecurity. Out of insecurity, he goes and consults people.
- A feeling of stability and security is created inside the person.
- Whenever there is fear, spend more time on this position in addition to other chakras.
- To reduce fat
- To reduce temptation
- Balances desires and manifestation and bridges the gap between desire and manifestation. Then you will desire what is about to manifest, and whatever manifests you will be able to accept it completely.
- To improve peripheral circulation
- To dissipate anger.
- Merges the Ego and Pride with the Heart.
- Mind submits to heart.
- A total relaxation will set in as Love flows from the Heart filling up all the Cells, Organs, Chakras and the auric field.
- One hand above eye brows and another on the bottom of the back: third-eye chakra and root chakra
- One hand on the throat and another one below the navel: throat chakra and Hara chakra
- One hand on the chest and another one below ribs and above the navel: heart chakra and solar plexus chakra
- Corresponding fingers of both the hands touching each other on the chest: heart chakra
One to three minutes in each position and spend equal time in each position.
Chant the following affirmations in each position:
- “I Release All the Past”
- “I Am at Peace”
- “Divinity Takes Care of My Future”
Previous Post: Temperamental Christe