Friends are forever
Hara Chakra is situated 1.5 inches below navel. We form relationships because of this chakra. So it is also called a Relationship Chakra. When relationships are not good, then energy level is low in this chakra.
Our friendships will get bad and people will remain single, if this chakra is imbalanced. If you want better relationships then you have to improve the energy level of this chakra.
Once a month you will feel ok. Next ten days you will not feel ok. This means this chakra is not working properly. If there are friends around and connection(s) to people happens, all because of this chakra. If you want better relationships, then take care of this chakra.
Our talents are exposed to the world
It’s also called the Talent Chakra. Suppose my talent is not utilized properly, then it means energy is low in this chakra. We keep saying, “I haven’t got a good job, worthy enough to my capacity”. This thought will reduce the energy in the Hara Chakra and will affect our job as well.
Our desires are fulfilled
It is physically connected to urino- genital organs. Therefore, it is called Sex Chakra. Mentally it is connected with our desires. Our talents and capacities are here. When that chakra is working properly your desires are fulfilled. So it is also called a Desire Chakra.
Ready to get married
When you feel safe and secure thanks to Basic Chakra, you will get married. Your parents would think our boy has a good job, so let us get him married.
All our problems in general are mental problems. They are present because of our issues with our relationships. Thanks to this chakra, we form relationships and if our relationships are not good enough then we lose energy out of this chakra. On the other hand, if we have good relationships then we will have enough energy in this chakra.
We fight in the office. We come home and fight there too. When we fight both at home and office, how can we have enough energy? When we worry so much, then we do not beget a child too.
Addiction or craving for sweets means this chakra is imbalanced. Many will have craving thanks to imbalance in this chakra. Extreme desires will lead to addictions and in turn depletion of Hara Chakra. Therefore, addiction can’t be removed so easily and too much desire has to be reduced.
Benefits of Doing Chakra Balancing
Daily use of balancing the Chakras will clear all the Unwanted Emotions and Thoughts. This will help you to start leading a Life of Love dictated by Divinity, which is the Unconditional Love flowing from the Heart Chakra.
- This position balances the mind and body. The mind is re-linked with the body.
- The pity is we are always attached with body. The security is in the basic chakra. Instead of finding the security here, the mind travels to so many places, relates with so many, doing so many things, without understanding the importance of the basic chakra.
- All your resources for security are here. Where do you go? This place will help us first to be with the body and in the long term we will feel secured.
- Bach Flower Remedy Cerato is also for insecurity. Out of insecurity, he goes and consults people.
- A feeling of stability and security is created inside the person.
- Whenever there is fear, spend more time on this position in addition to other chakras.
- To reduce fat
- To reduce temptation
- Balances desires and manifestation and bridges the gap between desire and manifestation. Then you will desire what is about to manifest, and whatever manifests you will be able to accept it completely.
- To improve peripheral circulation
- To dissipate anger.
- Merges the Ego and Pride with the Heart.
- Mind submits to heart.
- A total relaxation will set in as Love flows from the Heart filling up all the Cells, Organs, Chakras and the auric field.
- One hand above eye brows and another on the bottom of the back: third-eye chakra and root chakra
- One hand on the throat and another one below the navel: throat chakra and Hara chakra
- One hand on the chest and another one below ribs and above the navel: heart chakra and solar plexus chakra
- Corresponding fingers of both the hands touching each other on the chest: heart chakra
One to three minutes in each position and spend equal time in each position.
Chant the following affirmations in each position:
- “I Release All the Past”
- “I Am at Peace”
- “Divinity Takes Care of My Future”
Previous Post: Temperamental Christe