Please note that each Chakra has a Yantra (picture or symbol) and a Mantra. The pictures are available at the centre.
Hara Chakra – Swadhistana – Relationship Chakra – Sex Chakra
There are 4 pictures for this chakra which can be used for healing.
Use the symbols for following reasons:
Meditating on the picture will improve creativity. New ideas will occur in whatever area you working in.
Can be used for reducing over indulgence
Can be used to overcome addictions and cravings – e.g., watching TV or food etc
Varunan – Vedic God of Water
Lord Varunan helps with healing our relationships. The crocodile represented in the picture symbolically devours the problems and Lord Varunan helps to create a new bond and renewed understanding between the concerned persons.
To attract a good life partner – Concentrate first on picture 1 (Vum) then picture 2 (Varunan) Chant Om Hum Namaha and Om Vum Namaha. Super impose the throat chakra colour blue on the Hara chakra. The element of the throat chakra is space. This action creates space in a person’s life which allows the right person to appear.
To release anything – write what is to be released on a piece of paper and place it in front of the picture of Lord Varunan. Look at the picture and chant Hum and then Vum. Burn the piece of paper with the intention of releasing completely that which no longer serves you.
To improve circulation – place the picture of Lord Varunan on the required body part and chant Om Vum Namaha
For Abundance – look at the picture and chant Om Lum Namaha and Om Vum Namaha
Paralysis – Place the picture of Lord Varunan under the spinal cord.
For resentment and self-pity – meditate on the picture or drink Rakini water. Place a tumbler of water. Cover it up with the picture for half an hour. The water is ready.
High Blood Pressure can be reduced.
For instructions on how to use the pictures, please refer the link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/instructions-to-use-chakra-symbols-or-pictures/
Benefits of Doing Chakra Balancing
Daily use of balancing the Chakras will clear all the Unwanted Emotions and Thoughts. This will help you to start leading a Life of Love dictated by Divinity, which is the Unconditional Love flowing from the Heart Chakra.
- This position balances the mind and body. The mind is re-linked with the body.
- The pity is we are always attached with body. The security is in the basic chakra. Instead of finding the security here, the mind travels to so many places, relates with so many, doing so many things, without understanding the importance of the basic chakra.
- All your resources for security are here. Where do you go? This place will help us first to be with the body and in the long term we will feel secured.
- Bach Flower Remedy Cerato is also for insecurity. Out of insecurity, he goes and consults people.
- A feeling of stability and security is created inside the person.
- Whenever there is fear, spend more time on this position in addition to other chakras.
- To reduce fat
- To reduce temptation
- Balances desires and manifestation and bridges the gap between desire and manifestation. Then you will desire what is about to manifest, and whatever manifests you will be able to accept it completely.
- To improve peripheral circulation
- To dissipate anger.
- Merges the Ego and Pride with the Heart.
- Mind submits to heart.
- A total relaxation will set in as Love flows from the Heart filling up all the Cells, Organs, Chakras and the auric field.
- One hand above eye brows and another on the bottom of the back: third-eye chakra and root chakra
- One hand on the throat and another one below the navel: throat chakra and Hara chakra
- One hand on the chest and another one below ribs and above the navel: heart chakra and solar plexus chakra
- Corresponding fingers of both the hands touching each other on the chest: heart chakra
One to three minutes in each position and spend equal time in each position.
Chant the following affirmations in each position:
- “I Release All the Past”
- “I Am at Peace”
- “Divinity Takes Care of My Future”
Previous Post: Temperamental Christe