Don’t be Sympathetic! Be Empathetic!
What happens, if we get contaminated, when we heal others?
Even if you do flower remedies these types of problem may afflict you. For that matter, we are affected even if you practise Homeopathy. However what do we do in Homeopathy or Flower Remedies? We shouldn’t get any problem as we are not healing as the flowers and the homeopathic pills do the healing.
Even then if it happens then it means we are sympathising with our patients. The Bach Flower Remedy Walnut breaks this unwanted link between you and the patient.
In general, we are getting involved with the patient and are anxious to correct their problem(s). Remember, we are only giving remedies. We shouldn’t worry whether it is working or not. For the same reason, we shouldn’t expect why they haven’t informed us on what’s happening to them.
Irrespective of knowing all these, sometimes we do get involved. If you think you may be influenced by their state of mind, then take the Bach Flower Remedies Centaury and Walnut.
We don’t have to put a white light shield, as some energy practices suggest. We are always shielded. What happens is that when we hear somebody’s cries, we get involved. In this type of situation, Bach Flower Remedy Red Chestnut also would help.
The universal energy clears and cleanses all unwanted and unseen energies, from the source of the healing place. It’s the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol!
Significance of Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Symbol
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen is the mantra given by Usui and not a Reiki symbol. Even though it is a Japanese script, it is very important.
Even though it’s used only as a connecting symbol, it has a powerful meaning behind it. Its meaning is, “I am in the right direction – I am silent to know my true nature which is shining like a light and that is Divine”.
“Be in the Present”. That is what our master Usui says. Then only you will know your true nature and eventually you will know the power of Reiki.
When you draw Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, you will be connected to divinity. When you do it, you are connected to divinity. It doesn’t do anything else except for this connection to divinity.
Whenever there is a problem, if it is chronic, and comes again and again, say, like vertigo, then you should draw Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol, to release it. Draw it over the affected part. What is the significance of this? By doing it, we are connecting the part to divinity, and place it at the feet of divinity. Then that part is connected to source of Reiki. After doing that connection, affirm to higher self to continue to do the healing. So the healing will continue even without the need of your presence
What other healing powers it has?
Whatever healing we do for others, there is a possibility that we will get contaminated to an extent. If my patient has a stomach ache, then I get stomach ache too. When you do deeper healing, then you might get something of the problem or disease.
That doesn’t mean we should be afraid. Fear should not be there while one does the healing. We heal and we should know how to release the possible contamination. We should equip ourselves to handle any contamination. We should not stop healing. That’s why I say that with awareness, we should do it. Otherwise, other person’s unwanted energy will come to your aura.
Whether an object is animate or inanimate, it has consciousness. The black or unwanted released energy will be happy to come to you, the healer. All the dark particles want light. Therefore, they travel to you, the Reiki healer thinking, “This (you the Reiki healer) is a better place where there is more light and love. We have found place here. Let us stay here”.
If the released energy comes to you and when you undergo or experience the same or similar problem, tell them, “There is a better place, where there is more light and love. I will show you the path. This is the way to go”. Then you draw the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol, to show the direction to Reiki Source. You also become silent this way. Therefore, it goes away to get transmuted to light and love.
A Case study on Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Symbol
6-7 years back, a lady 40 years old met me. She was from Bombay. She came to me, only for her mother’s consultation. She had no intention to consult me. While I was consulting her mother, she said that she had a problem which she had not told anybody including her mother.
She developed an obsessive-compulsive behaviour, which makes her repeat certain actions over which she had no control.
I gave her the Bach flower remedies for that problem. Subsequently she learnt some other healing methods from me. But now and then the problem recurred. She wanted to be permanently free from this repetitive behaviour
I asked her to talk to the problem and ask it why it should prefer to stay with her.
In the night, she asked the question and entered into a dialogue with it. Remember here anything animate or inanimate has a consciousness (having a life of its own).
She told the problem to go away from her.
She remarked that it looked like gray paint. She mentally erased it, commanding it to go to Reiki source. In the night she had a dream. The object in grey colour asked her, “Why are you driving me out? Haven’t I done anything good to you?” Then she remembered that she had met me and thus got introduced to several healing methods because of this problem. It is natural for the problem to ask her, “Why are you driving me away?”
When she met me the next day and narrated the dream, I told her that if she commands, it will not go. I asked her to tell that behaviour, which looked like gray paint, in the following manner, “I have really progressed in life spiritually because of you only. Thank you for that. In turn I have to do something good for you. You need more light and energy. Therefore, I am going to send you to Reiki source”.
She drew the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol and the problem disappeared.
It may look like a story to you. Please remember whatever happens to you it is for good and only for good. There would be spiritual advantages inside problems, which we can’t decipher.
We just need to say “thanks” to the problem and request it to go to a place, where there is more light and love. Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol will show the path and lead the black and unwanted energy to light and love – Reiki source.
Reiki Colour Therapy for Common Ailments
- When there is abdominal gas causing chest pain or constipation – Drink Cho Ku Rei water and Zonar water 2 to 3 times a day.
- Back pain or pain in the joints: Massage with Zonar water 2 to 3 times daily. Take Zonar water 2 times daily.
- When there is Bed wetting: Zonar water is to be given twice, once before going to bed and once after waking up in the morning.
- When there is blood Pressure (high): Give Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water 2 to 3 times daily. Preparation is to be done separately.
- When there is breathing trouble: Give Zonar water twice; massage with Zonar oil in the chest.
- Burns: When there are burns apply Sei He Ki oil over the burnt part. Give Cho Ku Rei water to drink.
- Convalescence: When there is physical weakness after a long illness and weakness of various systems, Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water can be given. The Zonar water will help in iron deficiency.
- Cold and Cough: In cold and cough, Cho Ku Rei water is very helpful. When there is running nose and phlegm Zonar globules and Cho Ku Rei globules will help.
- When there is constipation: One cup of Cho Ku Rei water in the morning on the empty stomach, and one cup of Zonar water after meals will help.
- When there is diarrhoea/dysentery: Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water should be given alternately.
- Eye Disorders: For sore eyes, redness in the eyes, and watery eyes. Eyes can be washed with Cho Ku Rei water. Cho Ku Rei water can be used as eye drops.
- Fevers: In addition to the chakra healing, Sei He Ki water is to be given 2-3 times a day. If the fever comes down, give Cho Ku Rei water 2 times before meals.
- Dysmenorrhoea (Excess Menses): A mixture of Sei He Ki and Cho Ku Rei in the ratio of 3:1 is to be given 3 times daily before meals. The abdomen can be massaged with Sei He Ki oil.
- Amenorrhea (Scanty Discharge): A mixture of Zonar and Cho Ku Rei water can be given 2 times a day one week prior to periods. Massaging the abdomen with Zonar oil will also help.
- Head Ache: Rub Sei He Ki oil on the head.
- Insect Bite: Massage with Sei He Ki oil for immediate relief.
- Insomnia: Sei He Ki charged globules can be taken at bed time. Massaging with one drop of Sei He Ki oil will induce sleep.
- Paralysis: Every morning a cup of Cho Ku Rei water is to be given in the empty stomach. The paralyzed part should be massaged with Zonar oil.
- Piles: If there is pain or itching apply Cho Ku Rei oil 2 to 3 times daily. Cho Ku Rei water should be taken 2 times a day. If there is bleeding, Sei He Ki water should be taken.
- Sciatica: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water to be mixed (1:1) and given 3 times daily. Massaging with Zonar oil on the part will help.
- Skin Disorders: For itching, boils, eczema, 3 cups of Cho Ku Rei water to be taken daily.
- Worms: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water (1:2) to be mixed and given for 3 days. Globules also can be given on the empty stomach.
Healing Cold and Jammed Fingers through Reiki and Flowers
Our grandson is 4 years old. He developed a cold last Sunday, while we were at Disney land. I just began chanting the names of the Bach Flower Remedies, “Crab Apple Walnut Hornbeam White Chestnut Beech”. He didn’t know, I was doing this for him.
On the way back in the car, he was seated next to me. He just asked me if I could put my hand on his forehead and chant the names of the flowers, like I used to do when he was a baby. I decided to do Reiki too.
As I put the symbol on his forehead he asked, “Ammama, are you drawing Mr Sun on my forehead?” I told him I was doing REIKI. He said, “I know that you are calling Mr Sun to heal me, aren’t you?” I was so amazed at the child’s intuitive understanding of REIKI. He had no previous exposure to it. As Naran says, “Children and animals respond naturally to healing”.
Now whenever he feels uneasy he comes running and says, “Please do REIKI”. I like it!
His plant outside was not growing as fast as he wanted. Therefore, he asked me to do Reiki for his plant! He has also asked me to do REIKI for the poor children who lost their homes and toys in the Earthquake, by saying, “They will feel better Ammama. I will send them my toys and you send them REIKI.”
There is so much to learn from little children.
Reiki and Rescue Remedy for Jammed Fingers
This morning he ran into the garage and the door shut on his fingers, which got jammed in the door. He screamed. I went and immediately applied Bach Flower Remedy Rescue Remedy, Walnut, (I had with me), and then chanted Star of Bethlehem, Mimulus and Crab Apple.
We applied cold pack. Then he stopped crying and asked me, “Where is the REIKI? Please do that!”
Now he is sleeping with no signs of the morning’s injury. The fingers are fine. Thanks to the flowers and Reiki.
Reiki for Day to Day Management of Your Life
Reiki for Personal Endeavours
- To have a fulfilled life give Reiki, to yourself. As we keep doing it, we can see lot of changes in us and others. Progress will happen too.
- Write the affirmation – a goal as if it happened already, in a piece of paper and give Reiki to it.
- You may draw symbols visualizing the problem.
- This is a tool for self-healing by keeping the body in fitness, by giving universal love to ourselves and to others.
- The same technique for other’s problem as well with their names mentioned.
Reiki for your family and house
- Give Reiki daily to your Family photograph
- When we give Reiki to children they learn to live with Reiki.
- For the house where you are staying, give Reiki Or over the address written on a paper
- Give Reiki to drinking water and make the person drink it. It’s very effective. Spray it over the floor, and house garden.
- If your bed room lacks energy, then draw the symbols over the room.
- For Fever, Reiki water works better. Energise the water with Reiki symbols.
- While milk is boiled, and before eating any food – especially for food consumed in a hotel, give Reiki to it, as Prana and oxygen is increased.
- Wherever the energy is less, give Reiki.
- Giving Reiki to somebody means giving them energy.
- You can visualize the person and draw symbols over his body part that requires healing.
- If you have a problem visualizing, write the name of the person in a piece of paper and give Reiki to it.
- For multiple people, write their names in one sheet of paper and give Reiki to the paper. Reiki is intelligent and it will heal the concerned people.
- When you argue with somebody give Reiki to them.
- Give it to environment as all of them are our projections. Give Reiki to anything that requires energy. You may give energy to whole of the world.
- We can do as many times as we can. While driving or whenever we find time.
Target Your Goals through Reiki
If you say, “I want to be successful in business” then it means that there is a lack of success in your business and this area is not receiving required energy either from body or mind. To make your business a successful one, give it Reiki – the universal energy, on a regular basis.
Giving Reiki to Your Goals and Objectives
How does Reiki work here?
- I am not successful in one area of life because there is internal resistance – otherwise known as psychological reversal or internal self sabotage mechanism. Reiki heals this internal resistance.
- Some of our intentions are always fulfilled – say for example eating Dosas or going to Mumbai by flight. Though, there are desires that are not fulfilled. Why? It means the energy of those desires is very low. Let us say we require X degrees of energy to get the work done. We have only X – 30. Then these desires can’t be fulfilled. How to increase their energy level? Give Reiki to those intensions. This will boost the energy level of them. For anything that’s not happening in your life, give it Reiki.
- Reiki channels are successful because they work on the affirmations with lots of perseverance. When we fail, we form a belief – a self-limiting belief. We have to remove that from the mind. We can remove it through Reiki.
Forming Affirmations – there is a structure behind it
- Write the goal as if it has already happened (affirmation) and give Reiki to it.
- Add to all the affirmations, “Reiki heal the intention for the highest good for everybody concerned”. Why should we add this sentence to the affirmation? This is surrendering to Reiki, as only on a surrender things will happen. When we believe that Reiki can do it, it will start working.
- We need to do different intentions on different paper. If one intention is healed, we don’t have to give Reiki to it. Though you can give Reiki for all the affirmations put together.
- Or use a Reiki box where you can have multiple affirmations inside it and give Reiki to it. The box will be charged permanently and therefore any papers (stuff) kept inside the box will be energised quickly.
- Draw all the symbols. Need not be in order, for example you can draw Zonar many times before drawing another symbol. You can use both traditional and Reiki symbols here.
- Have the hands over the box or the individual affirmation (paper) for a minute or two. It (box or affirmation paper) will be energized with Reiki.
- Instead of doing nothing while hands are placed, you may chant, “I am sorry, please forgive me, love, thanks, divine”. This will provide additional healing to the affirmation.
Saved from Tsunami – a Case History
If there is a problem in the society that means there is less energy. Reiki can be useful to handle that. I have a friend, who was saved from tsunami, by doing the Violet Flame meditation and giving Reiki to her house. While houses around her house were destroyed, her building remained intact, safe and sound.
Intention and Reiki
All our desires and intentions can be fulfilled with the help of Reiki. Reiki works as per our intention. As you intend, energy flows towards that direction or goal. Though, it might take its own route. Reiki can change anybody’s life. It’s a subtle form of energy, result of which, we may not be able to see immediately.
None of your intentions will go unfulfilled if you use Reiki. I challenge you on this!!!
Healing Others by Breaking Our Connection to Them
The ‘I am sorry’ mantra goes like this, “I am sorry. Please forgive Me. Love Thanks Divine. I forgive you. You forgive me and release me”.
It will remove the connection between us and the healee. Immediately, healing will happens to the healee.
A girl got married. It was arranged by her parents. In her husband’s house, she went through lot of suffering. Her husband wasn’t on talking terms with her either.
Mother used to consult me and chant remedies for the sake of her kid. Everyday she called me without fail. When the phone rings, I used to wonder, why healing hasn’t happened. So I affirmed, “I Balakumar forgive you Lakshmi. You forgive me and release me”. Within one day the problem got resolved as the disconnection has happened.
When somebody comes to us for healing, it shows we are karmically connected to them. When the connection breaks, the problem is resolved immediately. While chanting I am sorry mantra, we can draw the Reiki symbols too. Healing is thus very simple.
Requesting for Healing
A person can ask you for Reiki in two ways:
- By a straightforward method – asking you directly
- When he is angry with you – he is indirectly asking you. As a Reiki channel, your gate of love is open. You have the power of Reiki. He doesn’t have it. He can only fight. You can retaliate with a fight or rectify it with Reiki love. This conflict could be resolved by adding to the affirmation for the highest good of everybody concerned and give it Reiki.