Inspired from your writings, me and my wife used to do forgiveness – to forgive and be forgiven once a day 3 times in a row, the wording of which includes our ancestors who are no more on this earth plane, and to all known / unknown to whom knowingly or unknowingly we did some wrong or they had done to us.
Since two days, I have dreamed of my sister, who passed away 15 years back and my maternal grandmother when I was a kid.
What that indicates? Do they have some wishes left to be fulfilled? I wish to help them if the matter is so. What can I do? It means they have not taken birth again due to whatever the reason?
- Visualize a Silver Equilateral Triangle in front of you.
- Just think about them, and command within, “I Release all the memories of their unfulfilled desires, all their unfulfilled expectations into this Triangle”.
- Call Sun god, “Sun god! Fill up this triangle. Transform all the unaligned incomplete energy frequencies into Light and Love.”
- Say, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light” for 3 minutes.
- When you are chanting the above, visualize the triangle turning into Orange, Red, Blue, Violet, Yellow and Green (one after another).
- Visualize the Green Triangle coming into your heart centre and becoming a Star of David.
- From there, visualize green filling up the entire body.
- While visualizing chant, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light”
FYI the above mentioned technique is part of Reiki Past Life healing.
Question to Naran
I am managing my family of four, including my wife and widowed father. Due to my economic constraint, I had taken some loans. Both my wife and my father knew my financial situation very well.
Meanwhile, last week, my father sold some ancestral property that belongs to my grand-parents. Even though as per law, I had to get that share, my father wanted to keep the money for himself, without having any regards for my financial situation – which includes taking care of him. I don’t know how to explain to him.
Answer by Naran
I think your father is misusing your goodwill. As a (Bach Flower) Centaury person, you don’t know how to handle this situation. Do the following technique, which is part of the Chakra Balancing exercise followed by Reiki practitioners:
1. Keep your left hand on your Solar Plexus chakra and right hand on the Heart Chakra
2. Chant the mantra, “Rum Yum”
Next day Ashok called Naran and said, “My father approached me and told me that he would like give me enough money to pay back all my loans. If I say I am flabbergasted, it would be an understatement”.
A Centaury person is a weak-willed person. He will be used by others and treated like a door-mat, others having no concern for him. The Solar Plexus would be weak for a weak-willed person.
The right hand is the giving hand, while the left hand is the receiving hand. Thus, energy from the heart fills up the solar plexus.
When there is a person ready for manipulation, then there will be a person to manipulate. As the Solar Plexus is strengthened, automatically the opposite person can’t manipulate.
To know how to do Chakra Balancing then please check out this blog: https://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/chakra-balancing-%e2%80%93-benefits-and-instructions/
If you want to learn Reiki, there is a workshop this Friday:
Reiki Workshop for Beginners, Feb 2011
By Naran S. Balakumar
Reiki Level I and II, including symbols from Traditional Reiki as well as Karuna Reiki
Date: 25th February 2011, 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM
Venue: New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634
Participation Fee: Rs. 1,500/-