Reiki for Personal Endeavours
- To have a fulfilled life give Reiki, to yourself. As we keep doing it, we can see lot of changes in us and others. Progress will happen too.
- Write the affirmation – a goal as if it happened already, in a piece of paper and give Reiki to it.
- You may draw symbols visualizing the problem.
- This is a tool for self-healing by keeping the body in fitness, by giving universal love to ourselves and to others.
- The same technique for other’s problem as well with their names mentioned.
Reiki for your family and house
- Give Reiki daily to your Family photograph
- When we give Reiki to children they learn to live with Reiki.
- For the house where you are staying, give Reiki Or over the address written on a paper
- Give Reiki to drinking water and make the person drink it. It’s very effective. Spray it over the floor, and house garden.
- If your bed room lacks energy, then draw the symbols over the room.
- For Fever, Reiki water works better. Energise the water with Reiki symbols.
- While milk is boiled, and before eating any food – especially for food consumed in a hotel, give Reiki to it, as Prana and oxygen is increased.
- Wherever the energy is less, give Reiki.
- Giving Reiki to somebody means giving them energy.
- You can visualize the person and draw symbols over his body part that requires healing.
- If you have a problem visualizing, write the name of the person in a piece of paper and give Reiki to it.
- For multiple people, write their names in one sheet of paper and give Reiki to the paper. Reiki is intelligent and it will heal the concerned people.
- When you argue with somebody give Reiki to them.
- Give it to environment as all of them are our projections. Give Reiki to anything that requires energy. You may give energy to whole of the world.
- We can do as many times as we can. While driving or whenever we find time.
All over the world, everyone understands the existence of energy and the need of energy. A person to move from Anna Nagar to T.Nagar needs energy. Energy is available within us.
Energy can be Increased or Decreased
Within us, how are our energy levels are increased or decreased? It depends on how we react to our life situations. If we are happy then energy will be in plenty. If not then that means we will have little energy.
Until our death energy is present. When somebody is dead we say Prana is not there. We check their breath to find that out. Prana and breath are connected. They are not one and the same. Breath is in the body. It needs energy to carry on and that’s called as Prana or Reiki.
Prana is increased or decreased by our minds. Thanks to Reiki, people have found that we could manipulate the universal energy for the highest good of everybody concerned.
- It’s powerful and very subtle.
- All organs are working in coordination with the universal energy that’s Reiki. Reiki is extending love and light to the cells of the body.
- Wherever there is less energy we energise that area. We don’t do more than that.
Body, Mind and Prana are Interrelated
To sustain the physical body, we need food – healthy food. Our body grows if we are taking sufficiently good food. Then we are healthy.
After digestion is over everything is converted to oxygen and behind oxygen is Prana (so it increases too). They are bound to each other. So we should eat oxygen- rich food. If so, we will be healthy.
Unfortunately the food we eat doesn’t contain enough oxygen, thanks to environmental pollution. I read in the newspaper, Apples that we import from Fiji and Washington contain nothing but carbon dioxide. When they are transported by airplanes, I believe they are infused with carbon dioxide.
Therefore, preferably we take seasonal fruits that are locally available. Even they are not grown properly these days. Yet we still manage to live because we have enough Prana to sustain us. If Prana is maintained well, health will be maintained too.
How mind affects Prana?
Anger and worry will reduce the Prana inside us. If Prana is reduced, then your physical vitality will also be reduced. Within worry, there is fear and sadness. Anger has jealousy, envy, likes and dislikes behind it.
What will increase Prana then? When you do yoga for example it will and due to that it stabilizes the physical stuff.
Prana also can be increased by having certain states of mind. What are those mental states that increase the Prana and thus our degree of vitality levels? According to Dr. Mikao Usui – the founder of Reiki, the following principles do that:
1. Be honest
You should act with your conscience;
2. Be kind to others – express kindness and love to others.
Even if you see a cockroach struggling to get up from its upside down position, you should help it, to regain its position. This single act alone can increase your Pranic energy thousand fold.
3. Have an Attitude of Gratitude
For anything good done to us, we have to say thanks; especially for parents we have to keep on say love and thanks as we owe so much to them.
Also say thanks to others – even to your enemy. He will become your friend then. Don’t have vengeance and hatred. They not only will sustain the enmity but will reduce Prana as well.
Even inanimate things like the house you live in – say thanks to them.
Intention and Reiki
All our desires and intentions can be fulfilled with the help of Reiki. Reiki works as per our intention. As you intend, energy flows towards that direction or goal. Though, it might take its own route.
Some of our intentions are always fulfilled – say for example eating Dosas or going to Mumbai by flight. Though, there are desires that are not fulfilled. Why? It means the energy of those desires is very low. Let us say we require X degrees of energy to get the work done. We have only X – 30. Then these desires can’t be fulfilled. How to increase their energy level? Give Reiki to those intentions. This will boost the energy level of them. For anything that’s not happening in your life, give it Reiki.
Reiki can change anybody’s life. It’s a subtle form of energy, result of which, we may not be able to see immediately.