Clear your health issues
Give Reiki to whole body, especially back of the head, on the back of the head behind your mouth.
For Fever, Reiki water works better. Energise the water with Zonar, Sei he ki and Rama symbols.
Give Reiki to the kidneys and to your feet as well.
Cho ku Rei
Give Reiki to anything that requires energy.
You may give energy to whole of the world.
If there is a problem in the society that means there is less energy.
Reiki can be useful to handle that.
I have a friend, was saved from tsunami, as she tried out the violet flame technique and Reiki.
Before a surgery and after a surgery
Give full-body Reiki
Pain in teeth
Have hands-on jaws on the side where there is pain.
In addition, give Reiki to Kidneys.
Give full-body Reiki on a regular basis.
Restless leg syndrome
Giving Reiki to legs, Crown Chakra, and Basic Chakra will stop it.
Chronic disease like asthma
Full body Reiki
Forehead and back head positions, as well as Basic Chakra.
The Best Way to Treat Your Body
How to Use Reiki
Reiki means you are giving love to your own organs. There are 18 positions in the body, through which, when energy is given, the body will realign to the Divine flow.
Reiki is mainly working by symbols. Doing Reiki means you draw the symbols and just keep quite. The only condition in Reiki is you have to relate to your body daily.
Reiki is always flowing through hands, for example, when something happens to a part of the body immediately our hands go there. That means your hands are already empowered to receive Reiki. They are already receiving Reiki but we do not know it is Reiki.
Now after the Reiki initiation, your energy in the spinal cord is realigned to the Divine flow so that you will be changed person. Only condition is that you have to do Reiki daily. In those 18 positions of the body, you have to draw the symbols and keep your hands in those positions daily.
How does Reiki work?
If there is a problem say head ache, the energy is not flowing properly and in and around the head there is congestion. That means that the head is not aligned to the Divine flow. So first, if there is congestion then it means that the congestion is to be removed.
First it is a cleansing process. The congestion is cleansed. It has to be released. How the congestion would have happened? We need not bother about it.
There is a symbol which cleanses the congestion. However, once the congestion is removed we have to see that no more congestion flows in.
The organ is a weak organ and there is already congestion there. Once the congestion is removed it may receive further congestion. That means that organ is to be energized. So first it is cleansed, then energized and finally realigned with Divine flow. These three steps will be taken care of by the Reiki symbols.
Reiki is the healer
You need not worry what the problem is and how the problem has come and how the problem has to be solved. Only thing is, while healing yourself or others, you should not worry about how the healing takes place. You are not the healer. You are doing the work of god. Do not attach yourself with the result. That is the first condition of Reiki.
I have told you that after drawing the symbols you have to place hands on the 18 positions in the body. In each position you have to place your hands for a minimum of three minutes. That means you have to spend at least one hour for Reiki daily. If you do not have time to spend one hour at a stretch, you can split it into three sessions of 20 minutes each doing Reiki in the morning, afternoon and night. But do not discontinue.
Reiki Colour Therapy for Common Ailments
- When there is abdominal gas causing chest pain or constipation – Drink Cho Ku Rei water and Zonar water 2 to 3 times a day.
- Back pain or pain in the joints: Massage with Zonar water 2 to 3 times daily. Take Zonar water 2 times daily.
- When there is Bed wetting: Zonar water is to be given twice, once before going to bed and once after waking up in the morning.
- When there is blood Pressure (high): Give Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water 2 to 3 times daily. Preparation is to be done separately.
- When there is breathing trouble: Give Zonar water twice; massage with Zonar oil in the chest.
- Burns: When there are burns apply Sei He Ki oil over the burnt part. Give Cho Ku Rei water to drink.
- Convalescence: When there is physical weakness after a long illness and weakness of various systems, Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water can be given. The Zonar water will help in iron deficiency.
- Cold and Cough: In cold and cough, Cho Ku Rei water is very helpful. When there is running nose and phlegm Zonar globules and Cho Ku Rei globules will help.
- When there is constipation: One cup of Cho Ku Rei water in the morning on the empty stomach, and one cup of Zonar water after meals will help.
- When there is diarrhoea/dysentery: Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water should be given alternately.
- Eye Disorders: For sore eyes, redness in the eyes, and watery eyes. Eyes can be washed with Cho Ku Rei water. Cho Ku Rei water can be used as eye drops.
- Fevers: In addition to the chakra healing, Sei He Ki water is to be given 2-3 times a day. If the fever comes down, give Cho Ku Rei water 2 times before meals.
- Dysmenorrhoea (Excess Menses): A mixture of Sei He Ki and Cho Ku Rei in the ratio of 3:1 is to be given 3 times daily before meals. The abdomen can be massaged with Sei He Ki oil.
- Amenorrhea (Scanty Discharge): A mixture of Zonar and Cho Ku Rei water can be given 2 times a day one week prior to periods. Massaging the abdomen with Zonar oil will also help.
- Head Ache: Rub Sei He Ki oil on the head.
- Insect Bite: Massage with Sei He Ki oil for immediate relief.
- Insomnia: Sei He Ki charged globules can be taken at bed time. Massaging with one drop of Sei He Ki oil will induce sleep.
- Paralysis: Every morning a cup of Cho Ku Rei water is to be given in the empty stomach. The paralyzed part should be massaged with Zonar oil.
- Piles: If there is pain or itching apply Cho Ku Rei oil 2 to 3 times daily. Cho Ku Rei water should be taken 2 times a day. If there is bleeding, Sei He Ki water should be taken.
- Sciatica: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water to be mixed (1:1) and given 3 times daily. Massaging with Zonar oil on the part will help.
- Skin Disorders: For itching, boils, eczema, 3 cups of Cho Ku Rei water to be taken daily.
- Worms: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water (1:2) to be mixed and given for 3 days. Globules also can be given on the empty stomach.