Category Archives: Colour Therapy
(From the book True Spirit of Reiki by Naran S Balakumar)
There are totally six symbols.
The symbols get the life, when you draw the symbol and chant the name of symbols thrice. When you utter the mantra thrice the symbol gets activated.
For practice we are drawing the symbol in the note-book afterwards we have to draw the symbol in the air.
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
First symbol is called HON SHA ZE SHO NEN.
The first symbol is not a symbol but it is a Japanese script. The meaning of the symbol is – “I am in the right direction, and I am silent”. What is right direction? When you are silent you will be in the right direction. I am in right direction, and silent to know my true nature, which is shining like a light. That light is divine.
In other words the whole script says that you are Atman. The Atman is healing and not the mind. That means you should be detached from the healing. When you say Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, you are outside the body and you are just witnessing what is happening.
In that manner, it is the connecting symbol for your own Atman. The Atman only can give light and not our mind because our mind is always in darkness. It is Atman which provides the light to the mind. I am in the right direction means, “I am the Atman who is doing the healing”.
What is work of this symbol? It helps to remove the congestion. Whatever be the problem area, we have to first cleanse and clear the congestion. Zonar does that work.
Sei He Ki
Once the congestion is released, where will it go? It has to find some place. The congestion moves from one place to another. So Sei He Ki makes the congestion into powder and sends them into the space. The congestion energy is dissipated into the space.
The Zonar removes the congestion and Sei He Ki sends it back to the universe for reprocessing.
What does it do? The organ or the problem, after the congestion is removed is weak, because of not receiving energy. This symbol gives strength to the organ or body.
Next is Shanti. This symbol gives Reiki to the organ or body. Shanti is the energizing symbol and working through pink color. That is love and Reiki is nothing but love. That means the divine love is given by Shanti.
Cho Ku Rei
After giving the divine love you have to realign the organ or system to the divine flow and create harmony. That is taken care of by another symbol called Cho Ku Rei. The harmony is restored by Cho Ku Rei.
When emotions are overwhelming, we don’t know that thoughts are behind any emotion. What’s the thought behind the tension? It’s difficult to say because we do not observe the mind.
The traditional Reiki Symbol Sei He Ki will remove unwanted and unrequired thoughts, which trigger the emotions.
By drawing the Karuna Reiki Symbol Shanthi, pink color energy will be generated. What’s the advantage? It aids relaxation.
I had a tremendous experience with Sei Hei Ki and Cho Ku Rei water last week-end.
Luckily, I had got the color therapy manual from you on last Monday. And that Saturday, suddenly my son had a diarrhea in the morning. Immediately, referred your manual and prepared the Sei Hei ki and Cho ku rei water. Made him drink alternatively both the waters of 0.5 liter of water each. And lo within no time, his dysentery stopped. Made another 1 ltr of same water each and made him drink for the whole day. He was fine at the end of the day.
Thank you sir, for your wonderful gift for the Reiki Practitioners!!!
The law of nature is, “Where there is light there is energy and colour. Where there is colour there is light”.
Based on this Law of Nature, the active healing colours of the Reiki Symbols were found. When experiments were done, the prominent nature and healing quality of the colour of symbol was evident. Hence, colour therapy with Reiki.
However color therapy is not new
Colour healing is being practiced for so many years. They are namely:
Color Water Therapy
There are healers today who specialize in it. In their clinics, they would have three bottles – blue, brown and green. They will fill them up with water and keep them in sun for at least 8 hrs. Blue bottle will absorb blue colour from sun and convert water with the energy of blue, though the water won’t turn in to blue colour. Green colour bottle generates green colour energy, while the brown produces orange colour energised water.
There are only three primary colours: red, blue and green. Healing takes place by using a combination of these three colours. You will be asked to drink the water with a specific colour combination, based on your ailment.
For all practical purposes the four colours – green, blue, orange, and pink will do.
Using Laser Beam
There are colour chambers where the patient is asked to sit. Then, a laser beam of light is sent to them.
A photo sensitive chemical is injected in to the body. The cancerous cells are red in colour. This light will fill them up with red, to replenish the red scarcity in the body. This is called Photo Dynamic Therapy. It is currently practiced in Mexico and USA.
Other Modes of Color Therapy
Later on color crystals were used. Negative ions are impregnated into them.
There are colour cards too, which will be seven in number.
Colour bulbs were applied too. The patients were asked to lie down and then appropriate colour treatment is given to them.
Research on Color Therapy
For last 10 years I have been researching on this topic. There was a German doctor who researched on colours and association of 1000 herbal plants used in Homeopathy.
Reiki and Color Therapy
Reiki is divine white light, that’s what we think. When you draw all the symbols, it only comes as a white light. Without calling upon Reiki though, each of those symbols emits different colours.
I just came back from my holidays. Right now, I am afflicted by a throat infection, which happens whenever I travel by AC buses or trains. Please tell me what I can do for this problem.
- Keep your left hand on the Throat (Chakra) and the right hand below the belly button (Hara Chakra)
- Mentally rotate the Hara Chakra clockwise, and affirm, “My Hara Chakra is rotating clockwise in an optimal speed, drawing energy and Orange colour from the Universal Divine Energy”.
- Mentally rotate the Throat Chakra clockwise, and affirm, “My Throat Chakra is rotating clockwise in an optimal speed, drawing energy from the Universal Divine Energy”.
- Visualize Orange colour going from your Hara Chakra to Throat Chakra
- Do the steps 2 to 4, for a couple of minutes each
- Do it few times a day
- Chant the mantra, “Om Howm Vum Joom Saha” for as many times as possible, separately.
When you are affected by a Throat infection, the body would try to heal it by sending orange colour stored all over the body to the throat. This will lead to reduction of orange content in the body. We need to replenish it. We do that by accumulating orange colour in the Hara Chakra, and then sending it to the Throat Chakra. To know more about relationships between colours and Chakras, please refer this blog: http://colorhealing.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/colours-heals-Chakras/
In addition, whenever we are physically or emotionally affected, one or more of our Chakras will be imbalanced and they will start rotating anti-clockwise. When you have a throat infection, your Throat Chakra will be affected. As Hara is connected to Throat Chakra, it will be also affected. We take care of this by mentally rotating them in the clockwise direction and in an optimal speed.
Om Howm Vum Joom Saha is a good mantra for all types of infections, including Swine Flu. Howm takes care of the Throat Chakra, while Vum takes care of the Hara Chakra, and strengthens it. As we are prone to lots of infections these days, it will be a good habit to chant this mantra, a few minutes a day. Hold a bottle of water and chant this mantra. Then give the water to every member of your family as a tonic.
On a regular basis, you can charge your chakras with colours required by them. Listen to the Solar Energy CD which helps to keep your chakras balanced, normalized and energized. To know the benefits of listening to the Solar Energy CD, please check out the link: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/solar-colour-energy-meditation-cd/
- When there is abdominal gas causing chest pain or constipation – Drink Cho Ku Rei water and Zonar water 2 to 3 times a day.
- Back pain or pain in the joints: Massage with Zonar water 2 to 3 times daily. Take Zonar water 2 times daily.
- When there is Bed wetting: Zonar water is to be given twice, once before going to bed and once after waking up in the morning.
- When there is blood Pressure (high): Give Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water 2 to 3 times daily. Preparation is to be done separately.
- When there is breathing trouble: Give Zonar water twice; massage with Zonar oil in the chest.
- Burns: When there are burns apply Sei He Ki oil over the burnt part. Give Cho Ku Rei water to drink.
- Convalescence: When there is physical weakness after a long illness and weakness of various systems, Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water can be given. The Zonar water will help in iron deficiency.
- Cold and Cough: In cold and cough, Cho Ku Rei water is very helpful. When there is running nose and phlegm Zonar globules and Cho Ku Rei globules will help.
- When there is constipation: One cup of Cho Ku Rei water in the morning on the empty stomach, and one cup of Zonar water after meals will help.
- When there is diarrhoea/dysentery: Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water should be given alternately.
- Eye Disorders: For sore eyes, redness in the eyes, and watery eyes. Eyes can be washed with Cho Ku Rei water. Cho Ku Rei water can be used as eye drops.
- Fevers: In addition to the chakra healing, Sei He Ki water is to be given 2-3 times a day. If the fever comes down, give Cho Ku Rei water 2 times before meals.
- Dysmenorrhoea (Excess Menses): A mixture of Sei He Ki and Cho Ku Rei in the ratio of 3:1 is to be given 3 times daily before meals. The abdomen can be massaged with Sei He Ki oil.
- Amenorrhea (Scanty Discharge): A mixture of Zonar and Cho Ku Rei water can be given 2 times a day one week prior to periods. Massaging the abdomen with Zonar oil will also help.
- Head Ache: Rub Sei He Ki oil on the head.
- Insect Bite: Massage with Sei He Ki oil for immediate relief.
- Insomnia: Sei He Ki charged globules can be taken at bed time. Massaging with one drop of Sei He Ki oil will induce sleep.
- Paralysis: Every morning a cup of Cho Ku Rei water is to be given in the empty stomach. The paralyzed part should be massaged with Zonar oil.
- Piles: If there is pain or itching apply Cho Ku Rei oil 2 to 3 times daily. Cho Ku Rei water should be taken 2 times a day. If there is bleeding, Sei He Ki water should be taken.
- Sciatica: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water to be mixed (1:1) and given 3 times daily. Massaging with Zonar oil on the part will help.
- Skin Disorders: For itching, boils, eczema, 3 cups of Cho Ku Rei water to be taken daily.
- Worms: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water (1:2) to be mixed and given for 3 days. Globules also can be given on the empty stomach.