(From the book True Spirit of Reiki by Naran S Balakumar)
There are totally six symbols.
The symbols get the life, when you draw the symbol and chant the name of symbols thrice. When you utter the mantra thrice the symbol gets activated.
For practice we are drawing the symbol in the note-book afterwards we have to draw the symbol in the air.
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
First symbol is called HON SHA ZE SHO NEN.
The first symbol is not a symbol but it is a Japanese script. The meaning of the symbol is – “I am in the right direction, and I am silent”. What is right direction? When you are silent you will be in the right direction. I am in right direction, and silent to know my true nature, which is shining like a light. That light is divine.
In other words the whole script says that you are Atman. The Atman is healing and not the mind. That means you should be detached from the healing. When you say Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, you are outside the body and you are just witnessing what is happening.
In that manner, it is the connecting symbol for your own Atman. The Atman only can give light and not our mind because our mind is always in darkness. It is Atman which provides the light to the mind. I am in the right direction means, “I am the Atman who is doing the healing”.
What is work of this symbol? It helps to remove the congestion. Whatever be the problem area, we have to first cleanse and clear the congestion. Zonar does that work.
Sei He Ki
Once the congestion is released, where will it go? It has to find some place. The congestion moves from one place to another. So Sei He Ki makes the congestion into powder and sends them into the space. The congestion energy is dissipated into the space.
The Zonar removes the congestion and Sei He Ki sends it back to the universe for reprocessing.
What does it do? The organ or the problem, after the congestion is removed is weak, because of not receiving energy. This symbol gives strength to the organ or body.
Next is Shanti. This symbol gives Reiki to the organ or body. Shanti is the energizing symbol and working through pink color. That is love and Reiki is nothing but love. That means the divine love is given by Shanti.
Cho Ku Rei
After giving the divine love you have to realign the organ or system to the divine flow and create harmony. That is taken care of by another symbol called Cho Ku Rei. The harmony is restored by Cho Ku Rei.
Clear your health issues
Give Reiki to whole body, especially back of the head, on the back of the head behind your mouth.
For Fever, Reiki water works better. Energise the water with Zonar, Sei he ki and Rama symbols.
Give Reiki to the kidneys and to your feet as well.
Cho ku Rei
Give Reiki to anything that requires energy.
You may give energy to whole of the world.
If there is a problem in the society that means there is less energy.
Reiki can be useful to handle that.
I have a friend, was saved from tsunami, as she tried out the violet flame technique and Reiki.
Before a surgery and after a surgery
Give full-body Reiki
Pain in teeth
Have hands-on jaws on the side where there is pain.
In addition, give Reiki to Kidneys.
Give full-body Reiki on a regular basis.
Restless leg syndrome
Giving Reiki to legs, Crown Chakra, and Basic Chakra will stop it.
Chronic disease like asthma
Full body Reiki
Forehead and back head positions, as well as Basic Chakra.
Decide the Best Course of Action
The traditional Reiki symbols Sei He Ki and Cho Ku Rei works on our thoughts and our Pranic body.
The Karuna Reiki symbols – especially Zonar, Rama and Shanthi, work on our emotions.
So healing takes place completely if we use all these Reiki symbols.
Of course, Reiki finds its own way to heal.
It decides the best course of action for everybody concerned.
We just need to give ourselves totally – surrendering to Reiki.
Believe that Reiki will take care of everything in the way, our life needs to be taken care off.
And it will!!!
Reiki Colour Therapy for Common Ailments
- When there is abdominal gas causing chest pain or constipation – Drink Cho Ku Rei water and Zonar water 2 to 3 times a day.
- Back pain or pain in the joints: Massage with Zonar water 2 to 3 times daily. Take Zonar water 2 times daily.
- When there is Bed wetting: Zonar water is to be given twice, once before going to bed and once after waking up in the morning.
- When there is blood Pressure (high): Give Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water 2 to 3 times daily. Preparation is to be done separately.
- When there is breathing trouble: Give Zonar water twice; massage with Zonar oil in the chest.
- Burns: When there are burns apply Sei He Ki oil over the burnt part. Give Cho Ku Rei water to drink.
- Convalescence: When there is physical weakness after a long illness and weakness of various systems, Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water can be given. The Zonar water will help in iron deficiency.
- Cold and Cough: In cold and cough, Cho Ku Rei water is very helpful. When there is running nose and phlegm Zonar globules and Cho Ku Rei globules will help.
- When there is constipation: One cup of Cho Ku Rei water in the morning on the empty stomach, and one cup of Zonar water after meals will help.
- When there is diarrhoea/dysentery: Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki water should be given alternately.
- Eye Disorders: For sore eyes, redness in the eyes, and watery eyes. Eyes can be washed with Cho Ku Rei water. Cho Ku Rei water can be used as eye drops.
- Fevers: In addition to the chakra healing, Sei He Ki water is to be given 2-3 times a day. If the fever comes down, give Cho Ku Rei water 2 times before meals.
- Dysmenorrhoea (Excess Menses): A mixture of Sei He Ki and Cho Ku Rei in the ratio of 3:1 is to be given 3 times daily before meals. The abdomen can be massaged with Sei He Ki oil.
- Amenorrhea (Scanty Discharge): A mixture of Zonar and Cho Ku Rei water can be given 2 times a day one week prior to periods. Massaging the abdomen with Zonar oil will also help.
- Head Ache: Rub Sei He Ki oil on the head.
- Insect Bite: Massage with Sei He Ki oil for immediate relief.
- Insomnia: Sei He Ki charged globules can be taken at bed time. Massaging with one drop of Sei He Ki oil will induce sleep.
- Paralysis: Every morning a cup of Cho Ku Rei water is to be given in the empty stomach. The paralyzed part should be massaged with Zonar oil.
- Piles: If there is pain or itching apply Cho Ku Rei oil 2 to 3 times daily. Cho Ku Rei water should be taken 2 times a day. If there is bleeding, Sei He Ki water should be taken.
- Sciatica: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water to be mixed (1:1) and given 3 times daily. Massaging with Zonar oil on the part will help.
- Skin Disorders: For itching, boils, eczema, 3 cups of Cho Ku Rei water to be taken daily.
- Worms: Cho Ku Rei and Zonar water (1:2) to be mixed and given for 3 days. Globules also can be given on the empty stomach.