Benefits of Healing Basic Chakra
Please note that each Chakra has a Yantra (picture or symbol) and a Mantra. The pictures are available at the centre.
Root Chakra – Mooladhara – Basic Chakra
There are 5 pictures for root chakra which can be used for healing and meditation.
Use the symbols for following reasons:
1. Lum symbol
a. For stability (See picture and chant)
b. For safe journey and to not meet with an accident (See picture and chant).
c. When there is a fear of death look at the picture and chant.
d. For recharging body and recouping energy.
e. For spiritual longing concentrate on the inverted triangle in the picture.
f. Placing the picture on the table in front of a distracted child will help the child concentrate. The square shape in the picture will give one pointed concentration.
g. Useful for grounding. Will encourage wayward teenagers gain responsibility and return home.
h. Placing a glass of water on the picture for 30 minutes and then giving it to the child will overcome temper tantrums.
i. Useful for controlling aggressive behaviour.
j. For Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.
k. For impatience and irritability.
l. Can be used as an alternative to the Bach Flower Remedy “Rescue Remedy”.
2. Indran on Iravatham (elephant)
a. Can be used to gain discipline and concentration, both mental and physical.
b. Useful for meditation – to get divine consciousness and spiritual progress.
a. Meditate on picture 1, then picture 2 and then on Brahma; after which a conscious intention to release the past can be made.
b. Useful in overcoming obstacles.
a. Meditate on the picture to remove all fear.
b. Look at the picture and allow the energy to go in and heal to reduce all physical, emotional and mental pain.
c. Cleansing symbol – can be used to cleanse any pain from invisible sources and /or entities in the auric field. Can be kept near a person who requires healing.
5. Lum with Elephant
a. This picture has the energy of Brahma, Saraswati, Kundalini and primal force.
For instructions on how to use the pictures, please refer the link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/instructions-to-use-chakra-symbols-or-pictures/
Chakra Balancing – Benefits and Instructions
Benefits of Doing Chakra Balancing
Daily use of balancing the Chakras will clear all the Unwanted Emotions and Thoughts. This will help you to start leading a Life of Love dictated by Divinity, which is the Unconditional Love flowing from the Heart Chakra.
- This position balances the mind and body. The mind is re-linked with the body.
- The pity is we are always attached with body. The security is in the basic chakra. Instead of finding the security here, the mind travels to so many places, relates with so many, doing so many things, without understanding the importance of the basic chakra.
- All your resources for security are here. Where do you go? This place will help us first to be with the body and in the long term we will feel secured.
- Bach Flower Remedy Cerato is also for insecurity. Out of insecurity, he goes and consults people.
- A feeling of stability and security is created inside the person.
- Whenever there is fear, spend more time on this position in addition to other chakras.
- To reduce fat
- To reduce temptation
- Balances desires and manifestation and bridges the gap between desire and manifestation. Then you will desire what is about to manifest, and whatever manifests you will be able to accept it completely.
- To improve peripheral circulation
- To dissipate anger.
- Merges the Ego and Pride with the Heart.
- Mind submits to heart.
- A total relaxation will set in as Love flows from the Heart filling up all the Cells, Organs, Chakras and the auric field.
- One hand above eye brows and another on the bottom of the back: third-eye chakra and root chakra
- One hand on the throat and another one below the navel: throat chakra and Hara chakra
- One hand on the chest and another one below ribs and above the navel: heart chakra and solar plexus chakra
- Corresponding fingers of both the hands touching each other on the chest: heart chakra
One to three minutes in each position and spend equal time in each position.
Chant the following affirmations in each position:
- “I Release All the Past”
- “I Am at Peace”
- “Divinity Takes Care of My Future”
Previous Post: Temperamental Christe