(From the book True Spirit of Reiki by Naran S Balakumar)
There are totally six symbols.
The symbols get the life, when you draw the symbol and chant the name of symbols thrice. When you utter the mantra thrice the symbol gets activated.
For practice we are drawing the symbol in the note-book afterwards we have to draw the symbol in the air.
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
First symbol is called HON SHA ZE SHO NEN.
The first symbol is not a symbol but it is a Japanese script. The meaning of the symbol is – “I am in the right direction, and I am silent”. What is right direction? When you are silent you will be in the right direction. I am in right direction, and silent to know my true nature, which is shining like a light. That light is divine.
In other words the whole script says that you are Atman. The Atman is healing and not the mind. That means you should be detached from the healing. When you say Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, you are outside the body and you are just witnessing what is happening.
In that manner, it is the connecting symbol for your own Atman. The Atman only can give light and not our mind because our mind is always in darkness. It is Atman which provides the light to the mind. I am in the right direction means, “I am the Atman who is doing the healing”.
What is work of this symbol? It helps to remove the congestion. Whatever be the problem area, we have to first cleanse and clear the congestion. Zonar does that work.
Sei He Ki
Once the congestion is released, where will it go? It has to find some place. The congestion moves from one place to another. So Sei He Ki makes the congestion into powder and sends them into the space. The congestion energy is dissipated into the space.
The Zonar removes the congestion and Sei He Ki sends it back to the universe for reprocessing.
What does it do? The organ or the problem, after the congestion is removed is weak, because of not receiving energy. This symbol gives strength to the organ or body.
Next is Shanti. This symbol gives Reiki to the organ or body. Shanti is the energizing symbol and working through pink color. That is love and Reiki is nothing but love. That means the divine love is given by Shanti.
Cho Ku Rei
After giving the divine love you have to realign the organ or system to the divine flow and create harmony. That is taken care of by another symbol called Cho Ku Rei. The harmony is restored by Cho Ku Rei.
My father has been implicated in a false court case.
I have learnt Reiki. How can I help him?
- Take a piece of paper.
- Write his name and case no. etc., followed by the names of the Bach Flower Remedies ROCK WATER and PINE.
- Draw with hand on the paper Sei He Ki and say, “Release.”
- Draw Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and say, “From the root”
- Draw Cho Ku Rei and say, “Heal, Replace justice”.
- Give hands on Reiki for 10 minutes daily to the paper.
- After drawing the symbols, while placing your hands on the paper, keep on chant, “Quite Mind, Open Heart, Relax”
Rock Water will help you to find justice and Pine will help him to prove his innocence and make him free from being accused.
Describe the problem or write the problem details on a piece of paper and then give Reiki to it. This is one of easy methods to solve a problem.
Additionally, we have written the names of the remedies relevant for the situation to improve upon the results.
These days everything turns out to be a loss – business, love affair or relationships.
As suggested by you I am doing Reiki for 60 to 90 minutes. I would like you to suggest an affirmation that I can do while doing Reiki.
While doing Reiki or anytime in general, chant the affirmation, “I OPEN up myself to the LOVE, BEAUTY and GRACE of the DIVINE”.
Ajay (after a week)
Your affirmation is a great Rescue Remedy for my losses.
Even though, I am yet to recover from my losses, I could see positive developments in all areas of my life.
– I could get business from some customers, where it wasn’t forthcoming before.
– I see improvement in the quality of interactions with my current relationships.
– Whenever I feel at a loss, I could come out of that feeling, and feel peace at heart, if I chant the affirmation.
Overall, I already see signs of improvement in all aspects of my life. Of course, I understand as my problems are long-standing, I cannot overcome them overnight. However, with the help of this mantra, I am sure I will able to handle them over a period of time.
Based on my personal experience, I would suggest this affirmation for your students and blog readers, who are suffering from love pangs – be it a loss of a lover, spouse, or dear ones.
Inspired from your writings, me and my wife used to do forgiveness – to forgive and be forgiven once a day 3 times in a row, the wording of which includes our ancestors who are no more on this earth plane, and to all known / unknown to whom knowingly or unknowingly we did some wrong or they had done to us.
Since two days, I have dreamed of my sister, who passed away 15 years back and my maternal grandmother when I was a kid.
What that indicates? Do they have some wishes left to be fulfilled? I wish to help them if the matter is so. What can I do? It means they have not taken birth again due to whatever the reason?
- Visualize a Silver Equilateral Triangle in front of you.
- Just think about them, and command within, “I Release all the memories of their unfulfilled desires, all their unfulfilled expectations into this Triangle”.
- Call Sun god, “Sun god! Fill up this triangle. Transform all the unaligned incomplete energy frequencies into Light and Love.”
- Say, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light” for 3 minutes.
- When you are chanting the above, visualize the triangle turning into Orange, Red, Blue, Violet, Yellow and Green (one after another).
- Visualize the Green Triangle coming into your heart centre and becoming a Star of David.
- From there, visualize green filling up the entire body.
- While visualizing chant, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light”
FYI the above mentioned technique is part of Reiki Past Life healing.
Please advise me about your precious method that can heal Ovary Cysts. I know a 25-year old girl, for whom her right Ovary has been removed due to tumor and cysts has been found in her left ovary. Can her mother and mother in-law chant for her?
1. Chant BLUE SAPPHIRE
2. Pray to sun god, “Sun-god, please send the solar healing rays on — (name of the person), to disintegrate and expel the undead cells of the ovarian cyst.” Pray once and visualize solar rays healing her. She will be alright.
Her Mother and Mother-in-law can chant for her.
Cysts have been found dissolved. No more cysts. Thank God.
Now continue the healing in a different way:
“Sun god, please send the solar healing rays that align every organ every cell of — (the patient’s) body to DIVINE ORDER”.
Visualize the rays filling up the entire body. Thank the sun after 5 minutes and come out of the solar meditation.
Cysts have been dissolved. Thank God. May dear one have healthy life and positive Vibration by the Grace of Lord SUN.
The Gem Remedy Blue Sapphire can restrict the growth of any growth in the body.
The Sun has all the energy to remove the unwanted cells from our body and give the necessary energy and cells to our body.
I just came back from my holidays. Right now, I am afflicted by a throat infection, which happens whenever I travel by AC buses or trains. Please tell me what I can do for this problem.
- Keep your left hand on the Throat (Chakra) and the right hand below the belly button (Hara Chakra)
- Mentally rotate the Hara Chakra clockwise, and affirm, “My Hara Chakra is rotating clockwise in an optimal speed, drawing energy and Orange colour from the Universal Divine Energy”.
- Mentally rotate the Throat Chakra clockwise, and affirm, “My Throat Chakra is rotating clockwise in an optimal speed, drawing energy from the Universal Divine Energy”.
- Visualize Orange colour going from your Hara Chakra to Throat Chakra
- Do the steps 2 to 4, for a couple of minutes each
- Do it few times a day
- Chant the mantra, “Om Howm Vum Joom Saha” for as many times as possible, separately.
When you are affected by a Throat infection, the body would try to heal it by sending orange colour stored all over the body to the throat. This will lead to reduction of orange content in the body. We need to replenish it. We do that by accumulating orange colour in the Hara Chakra, and then sending it to the Throat Chakra. To know more about relationships between colours and Chakras, please refer this blog: http://colorhealing.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/colours-heals-Chakras/
In addition, whenever we are physically or emotionally affected, one or more of our Chakras will be imbalanced and they will start rotating anti-clockwise. When you have a throat infection, your Throat Chakra will be affected. As Hara is connected to Throat Chakra, it will be also affected. We take care of this by mentally rotating them in the clockwise direction and in an optimal speed.
Om Howm Vum Joom Saha is a good mantra for all types of infections, including Swine Flu. Howm takes care of the Throat Chakra, while Vum takes care of the Hara Chakra, and strengthens it. As we are prone to lots of infections these days, it will be a good habit to chant this mantra, a few minutes a day. Hold a bottle of water and chant this mantra. Then give the water to every member of your family as a tonic.
On a regular basis, you can charge your chakras with colours required by them. Listen to the Solar Energy CD which helps to keep your chakras balanced, normalized and energized. To know the benefits of listening to the Solar Energy CD, please check out the link: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/solar-colour-energy-meditation-cd/