My father has been implicated in a false court case.
I have learnt Reiki. How can I help him?
- Take a piece of paper.
- Write his name and case no. etc., followed by the names of the Bach Flower Remedies ROCK WATER and PINE.
- Draw with hand on the paper Sei He Ki and say, “Release.”
- Draw Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and say, “From the root”
- Draw Cho Ku Rei and say, “Heal, Replace justice”.
- Give hands on Reiki for 10 minutes daily to the paper.
- After drawing the symbols, while placing your hands on the paper, keep on chant, “Quite Mind, Open Heart, Relax”
Rock Water will help you to find justice and Pine will help him to prove his innocence and make him free from being accused.
Describe the problem or write the problem details on a piece of paper and then give Reiki to it. This is one of easy methods to solve a problem.
Additionally, we have written the names of the remedies relevant for the situation to improve upon the results.
These days everything turns out to be a loss – business, love affair or relationships.
As suggested by you I am doing Reiki for 60 to 90 minutes. I would like you to suggest an affirmation that I can do while doing Reiki.
While doing Reiki or anytime in general, chant the affirmation, “I OPEN up myself to the LOVE, BEAUTY and GRACE of the DIVINE”.
Ajay (after a week)
Your affirmation is a great Rescue Remedy for my losses.
Even though, I am yet to recover from my losses, I could see positive developments in all areas of my life.
– I could get business from some customers, where it wasn’t forthcoming before.
– I see improvement in the quality of interactions with my current relationships.
– Whenever I feel at a loss, I could come out of that feeling, and feel peace at heart, if I chant the affirmation.
Overall, I already see signs of improvement in all aspects of my life. Of course, I understand as my problems are long-standing, I cannot overcome them overnight. However, with the help of this mantra, I am sure I will able to handle them over a period of time.
Based on my personal experience, I would suggest this affirmation for your students and blog readers, who are suffering from love pangs – be it a loss of a lover, spouse, or dear ones.
Inspired from your writings, me and my wife used to do forgiveness – to forgive and be forgiven once a day 3 times in a row, the wording of which includes our ancestors who are no more on this earth plane, and to all known / unknown to whom knowingly or unknowingly we did some wrong or they had done to us.
Since two days, I have dreamed of my sister, who passed away 15 years back and my maternal grandmother when I was a kid.
What that indicates? Do they have some wishes left to be fulfilled? I wish to help them if the matter is so. What can I do? It means they have not taken birth again due to whatever the reason?
- Visualize a Silver Equilateral Triangle in front of you.
- Just think about them, and command within, “I Release all the memories of their unfulfilled desires, all their unfulfilled expectations into this Triangle”.
- Call Sun god, “Sun god! Fill up this triangle. Transform all the unaligned incomplete energy frequencies into Light and Love.”
- Say, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light” for 3 minutes.
- When you are chanting the above, visualize the triangle turning into Orange, Red, Blue, Violet, Yellow and Green (one after another).
- Visualize the Green Triangle coming into your heart centre and becoming a Star of David.
- From there, visualize green filling up the entire body.
- While visualizing chant, “Open Align Resonate with Love and Light”
FYI the above mentioned technique is part of Reiki Past Life healing.